No products in the cart.
Garment ease ebook
Due to continuous high demand, this file has been extended and upgraded to an ebook status.
This ebook contains lots of specific and hard to find information about Garment Ease, including:
- garment ease distribution rules (with step by step instructions)
- personal wearing ease calculation formulas
- sleeve ease norms for different fabric types
- reference tables and more.
Out of stock
How many times have you made a muslin and discovered that the garment wasn’t fitting properly?
How do you fix it, what do you measure, how much and where do you take in or out?
The information in the Garment ease ebook will become an important tool in your every day sewing.
This is the information I use all the time as I draft and adjust patterns. I often find that many commercial patterns have excessive ease. I use these reference tables to evaluate it and adjust it.
In this file you will find:
- what is ease and why you need it
- information about different kinds of ease
- how much ease do you need
- ease distribution rules and calculations
- how and where to add ease to the bodice draft
- waist and hips ease
- sleeve and armscye ease (and the ease norms for different fabric types)
- ease reference tables