No products in the cart.
Here it is, the last part of balance adjustment post. I made this video without any captions, because in this case it is easier to write separate instructions.
Front part of the skirt
- Lower the front part ( closest to CF ) by amount calculated in this blog post.
- Restore the front waist length by adjusting front dart width.
Back part of the skirt
- Cut out the back dart and cut though the marked line. Raise the part closest to the centre back by amount calculated here.
- Middle part is tilted to the left by 0.5 cm.
- Left part is raised as shown.
- Take the side seam in at the waist by up to 1 cm.
- Move the side seam towards the front by 0.5-1 cm
- Side seam length remains the same.
- Desired width of the second ( left ) dart is no more than 3 cm, first ( right ) back dart is no more than 4 cm.
- To reduce the second ( left ) back dart width, take in the CB seam. Adjust the second ( left ) back dart to restore waistline length.
The final block depending on the amount of adjustment may or may not have a dart in front;
may have one or two darts at the back.