No products in the cart.
Jess jeans / #1401
AUD$16.00 – AUD$18.00
Finally, skinny jeans that flatter a womanly leg shape!
Jess jeans have a fitted thigh and are more relaxed below the knee, making your legs look slimmer and your figure more balanced.
A wide contoured waistband keeps your jeans on securely, while single welt pockets and a button fly front add stylish and a slightly rebellious touch. Zip fly closure option is also included.
This pattern comes with detailed illustrated sewing instructions.
Pattern pieces do not overlap, so tracing will not be necessary.
- This is a multi-sized pattern in sizes 6 to 16. You get all sizes at once.
- Printed pattern comes with printed sewing instructions.
- The PDF (instant download) version of this pattern is available in the following formats:
A4 or US Letter paper size (25 pages)
A0 paper size (1 page)
36″ plotter size (107 cm or 1.17 yd)
Sewing instructions are also included (29 pages).
Very close fitting
- Flattering trouser leg shape
- Button or zip front closure
- Wide contoured waistband
- Functional single welt front pockets with one decorative pocket at the back
- Waistband edge is 7 cm (2 ¾”) below the natural waistline level
Woven fabric with 12.5% of crosswise stretch (denim, pleather) for closer fit or stable knits (such as ponte) for more comfort.
Finished garment measurements and fabric usage
|My version of Jess jeans in black pleather|
|Liz H. and her Jess jeans|
Jess jeans sew-along:
- Let’s get started
- Marking, cutting and interfacing
- Front pockets
- Back pocket
- Button fly and sewing fronts together
- Buttonholes and fly topstitching
- Sewing backs to fronts
- Sewing on the waistband
- Double buttons sewing and hem